Non-strip find dialog with strip Replace
zetah
2012-09-26 12:49:38 UTC
I I select strip Replace dialog, while leave Find dialog as normal dialog,
then if Replace strip is opened calling Find function does nothing
zetah
2012-09-26 16:55:29 UTC
This was typed in a rush, it may be unintelligible. Here is scenario:

find.use.strip=0
replace.use.strip=1

In this case, when calling find function, Find dialog is blocked if
Replaced strip is opened.
It seems like it should close Replace strip, and show Find dialog, like it
would if find dialog was set to strip.