SciTE + TinyCC
Carlos Sánchez
2012-09-21 13:05:58 UTC
Hello, I'm new to this group, I'm trying to "integrate" the compiler
TinyCC to SciTE, are ready options "Compile" "Preprocess" placed
instead of "make" because I do not see this option TinyCC bring in,
and in its documentation says that compiles so fast that you do not
need "make", and I lack the "Run" where the problem starts.

What happens is that all result SciTE shown in output window, and if I
use the option-run of a program to test tinycc uncompiled, works fine
if I do it from a command window with aka (tinycc) but not from SciTE
because as I said this all shows result from its output window.
(in "SciTEGlobal.properties") I have in the command "command.go" is as
follows:

$(SciteDefaultHome)\tcc\tcc.exe -run "$(FileNameExt)"

like so:

command.go.*.c=$(SciteDefaultHome)\tcc\tcc.exe -run "$(FileNameExt)"

but does not open the program it shows the results in the output
window.

What I can use command in SciTE to open any file without displaying
its output window?

I apologize for my English, I speak Spanish.